Strange questions........

XTreme

.......that get asked on FaceButt bike groups! 

WTF do you make of this one?

"How many folks have ridden to the point of a nearly nirvana, astral projection type of fisheye type vision?"

whagiphy.gif.0d6bf6d07ffc6720085ce44a25c6f49b.gif

Is this guy seeing something that I don't........or has he dropped too much acid listening to Syd Barrett era Pink Floyd?

Can you make any sense out of it? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

"How many folks have ridden to the point of a nearly nirvana, astral projection type of fisheye type vision?"

Can you make any sense out of it? :classic_unsure:

Yes, unfortunately I can.

This one time I did something really foolish, and went on a ride and then met a friend for dinner. Dinner turned to drinks, drinks turned to lots of drinks, and suffice to say I shouldn't be riding home at 4AM that night. In the morning I actually went to check the bike to see if it was ok or just leaning against a wall. 

What I do remember about returning home that night does resemble what that guy is talking about, though.

Edit: however, since nobody on AdvRider even lets a drop of piss hit the edge of the shitter on a party night, I doubt that story involves alcohol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

Most of us strap our helmets tight -- so that they can't act like a parachute and pull the strap tight against the neck causing that bug eye look.

image.png.881dc3bb07f487e50e70c6848ec60464.png

That makes sense, couple of hours with low oxygen to the brain and you might get those symptoms too

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

a feeling as if my personal space / aura / whatever the beatniks call it, just expand in pure joy and elation to fill the valley horizon to horizon.

cegiphy.gif.d015a9849db107d34aa8644627d5ede9.gif

5 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Stop being an old fogey, have you have forgotten those spiritual moments that drew us to bikes in the first place.

Nothing spiritual.......finally having transport, pulling birds, and general posing were my motivation! :classic_cool: