Cave House Region of Galera!

XTreme

Took a run through the cave house region of Galera......and it was bloody hot.

In fact it was too hot to take a load of pics, but I think the vid will give you a general idea of what cave houses are like.

Don't ask me the logic of wanting to live in one........I live in a house! They're mainly popular with foreigners as they're seen as fashionable.......and with gypsies because they're cheap!

In their case, if they find the family keeps growing and they don't have enough bedrooms, they start digging and create another one. :classic_wacko:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After having slept in one, there are two things going for them. First I imagine to be the natural isolation against heat, but the complete lack of sound gives you a great night's sleep.

I suppose it must be pretty shity to actually live in a house with no proper sunlight or drafts of fresh air, though.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I suppose it must be pretty shity to actually live in a house with no proper sunlight or drafts of fresh air, though.

Oh yeh.......and there's always a certain smell in them! It's not for me.......I've got to have sunlight!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.......and there's always a certain smell in them! It's not for me.......I've got to have sunlight!

That's good to know, at least we can count you out as being a vampire :classic_unsure:

• Like 1