Jump to content

Pedro

Moderator
  • Posts

    12,126
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    159

Everything posted by Pedro

  1. This seems to be turning into a poll of epic proportions @XTreme, I won’t have time to do it until tomorrow night
  2. I have no time for what you did when riding butts! Just hope you’re happy with your next name on here!
  3. I’ll run the poll if you want. That’s ok with you @Marcel, if the Mexican helps along with deciding your next nickname?
  4. Marcel le Pew? Marcel la French? keep adding to that list!
  5. My vote is contingent on the new name being a vote. Unfortunately you’ve got the ball rolling, nothing stopping it now.
  6. Marcela, my other submission, if you’re allowed a second.
  7. “Marcel the French Twat”, that’s my submission
  8. That’s not the same son.
  9. I have just given up trying to get them in pictures and now just enjoy the fleeting encounter. It’s much more rewarding.
  10. except in that one. I don’t know boxing and even I know that!
  11. You go on YouTube to check how?
  12. The DR is a sure thing, so worthy of having both for a little?
  13. Who is Sam, is he on this forum?
  14. playing with people’s feelings
  15. I can’t play it on my phone for some reason. But it’s a big single with a loud exhaust so it’ll never sound right when recorded with a phone camera. It looks properly chavvy though.
  16. Will people start referring to you as Nelson when you show up on that bike?
  17. There’s a 450cc chinese traillie in your near future, I think, Bob?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy