Jump to content

busabeast

Member
  • Posts

    6,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by busabeast

  1. so the beers are on you then since you're so flush
  2. busabeast

    busabeast

    im only 45 mins from your manor so not too far, but you'll end up with a nose bleed if you pull the bike out the van
  3. high heeled shoes id say though, especially at weekends
  4. busabeast

    busabeast

    anywhere further up than dover is north to you though, get back in your box
  5. busabeast

    busabeast

    yes mate all is good so far thanks, hope all is well with you and yours
  6. busabeast

    busabeast

    around the stortford area mate, and yes iv got the busa down here.....
  7. busabeast

    busabeast

    ill be sure to let you know if it is
  8. of course... what else?
  9. busabeast

    busabeast

    no not in the clanger mate, just moved back down south. and i dont have my number anymore
  10. still cant believe hes gone, not a day goes by that i havent thought about him and this place.
  11. Don't think I can, I'll sort it soon
  12. I must be the forum embryo then....
  13. He doesn't look healthy I have to agree....
  14. If the guy in the shades was green he'd definitely pass as the alien Paul.
  15. He definitely looks older than 58 doesn't he..... I'd say closer to 70
  16. Sadly it doesn't look like a very late April fools joke.... It would seem that the fat lady has sung
  17. We had heard you were electric
  18. About the right top box
  19. I'm not pete.... give me some credit
  20. The same time you lost 20 stone
  21. No worries Pedro, I don't know about anyone else here but my head is still spinning from all of this news
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy