New BMW R12nineT

Saul

Wow! not many bikes hit me with that I want one vibe straight away, but I love the idea of this thing.  Love the look of it, I would have the standard clocks but apart from that exactly as the test model please.   Shortarse friendly too.  Only drawback for me would be the £17k ish price tag, couldn't afford that without finance and I am pathologically against that.   

I had an old 1993 R100R that I loved and to me this looks very much like that but better in every way.   

Riding position looks very compressed whenever I see them in real life, would be okay for a short arse like @busabeast but not so much for a normal height person.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Riding position looks very compressed whenever I see them in real life, would be okay for a short arse like @busabeast but not so much for a normal height person.

Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by TRTfairy mrt GIF

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Saul said:

Wow! not many bikes hit me with that I want one vibe straight away, but I love the idea of this thing.  Love the look of it, I would have the standard clocks but apart from that exactly as the test model please.   Shortarse friendly too.  Only drawback for me would be the £17k ish price tag, couldn't afford that without finance and I am pathologically against that.   

I had an old 1993 R100R that I loved and to me this looks very much like that but better in every way.   

It's a very nice engine, plus old school dry clutch. I'm a fan!

• Like 1