Welsh TET KTM 890R & 790R

boboneleg

Great video here . Those boys do well on those bikes although it looks like the steps on Lime Kiln Lane defeated them.  Not really surprising , I think I'd only come down them nowadays and only on a little bike. (05.37)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t watch movies about 800 KTMs, pussy bikes. Do it in an enduro or a 1200!

Day two is some of the stuff that's local to me and the guy cutting the fallen branch is a member of the south wales TRF group 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Day two is some of the stuff that's local to me and the guy cutting the fallen branch is a member of the south wales TRF group 

I reckon we've ridden nearly all the lanes in that video Fred over a period of time .

• Like 1

On 20/10/2023 at 10:44, boboneleg said:

I reckon we've ridden nearly all the lanes in that video Fred over a period of time .

Up to the end of day two yes i haven't watched the rest of the vid yet but will watch the rest later tonight.
Just been watching this about half way though their on London road, the lads on the smaller bikes they bump into are from south wales TRF 

On 20/10/2023 at 10:44, boboneleg said:

Just finished watching the rest of it, weather was soul destroying on day 3 lol there's a few lanes around Nant y Moch i haven't done but the rest i have, fucker was digging holes everywhere for us lol and i could see he was worn out on happy valley i recognise the symptoms from my own experiences, i bet his bike will be up on market place now advertised as kept in heated garage never off roaded or been wet :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Up to the end of day two yes i haven't watched the rest of the vid yet but will watch the rest later tonight.
Just been watching this about half way though their on London road, the lads on the smaller bikes they bump into are from south wales TRF 

I’ll watch that when I’m home 👍

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Happy Valley looks like it’s been destroyed by the 4x4’s now 😳

I'm not sure if there's a TTRO on it at the moment it might be for just 4 wheel vehicles for the bit where he fell in to be repaired.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2023 at 17:17, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bunch of nutters :classic_laugh: