Rally fettling

boboneleg

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If your selling those bits Bob i can advertise them on the TRF page for you if you like

The seat is for sale on eBay at the moment, the ECU is gone already . There was a long queue for that one :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

What’s the weight difference between both bikes @boboneleg?

The new engine will like a missile on the trails compared to that, don’t you think?

The CRF250X weighs 40kg less, it'll be interesting to see what it's like on the road though.  I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot like the KTM400EXC I used to have, bloody uncomfortable :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

The CRF250X weighs 40kg less, it'll be interesting to see what it's like on the road though.  I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot like the KTM400EXC I used to have, bloody uncomfortable :classic_laugh:

You might be surprised Bob i was with the X Trainer feels quite comfortable on the road and cruises happily at 50 to 55 mph will go faster but that's when things get uncomfortable and scary 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You were putting on a comfier seat on the previous bike, the CRF will feel like sitting on a knife.

• Like 1