Third Weekend in March!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep. 

I get that electricity prices will be effecting their bottom line but €10 for one nights charge is a bit much and to leave the bikes to go flat with no warning is a bit shit. 

I was in the middle of stressing about finding a hotel nearby cos everything close was booked when she came over and said I’d have to pay 10 euros to charge it.
A ‘discussion’ ensued about that being part of the agreement and and she scoffed and said “SHOW ME” 

Eventually (it took forever) I found the email. Her face dropped and and she said “we don’t do that anymore, you want it charged you have to email 24hrs ahead and you will have to pay €10 tomorrow”

I kept it together in-spite of wanting to let rip about how much their lack of professionalism was costing me in hotel, taxi fares and probably new batteries because when it came down to it I needed their help.. plus it took me 6 months to find airport parking that accepted motorcycles over 125cc.

Think the one last night is a bit of a psycho she was enjoying making my life difficult but she kept flipping between being a total cowbag and offering help. Felt like a mouse being played with in cats claws. Unfortunately I’m sure she’s in charge.

Went back this morning, different staff, went to give them the €10 and they said no way, they didn’t want to be paid and next time just leave it on charge! 🙄

It would be great if loons could have training to keep their crazy out of work time 😂

That’s why women shouldn’t be in charge, it is against the natural order of things.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep. 

I get that electricity prices will be effecting their bottom line but €10 for one nights charge is a bit much and to leave the bikes to go flat with no warning is a bit shit. 

I was in the middle of stressing about finding a hotel nearby cos everything close was booked when she came over and said I’d have to pay 10 euros to charge it.
A ‘discussion’ ensued about that being part of the agreement and and she scoffed and said “SHOW ME” 

Eventually (it took forever) I found the email. Her face dropped and and she said “we don’t do that anymore, you want it charged you have to email 24hrs ahead and you will have to pay €10 tomorrow”

I kept it together in-spite of wanting to let rip about how much their lack of professionalism was costing me in hotel, taxi fares and probably new batteries because when it came down to it I needed their help.. plus it took me 6 months to find airport parking that accepted motorcycles over 125cc.

Think the one last night is a bit of a psycho she was enjoying making my life difficult but she kept flipping between being a total cowbag and offering help. Felt like a mouse being played with in cats claws. Unfortunately I’m sure she’s in charge.

Went back this morning, different staff, went to give them the €10 and they said no way, they didn’t want to be paid and next time just leave it on charge! 🙄

It would be great if loons could have training to keep their crazy out of work time 😂

Negative Google Review!