6 nations

busabeast

What a shame a bit more composure and Italy could have won that.    France didn't respect Italy and it nearly cost them.  Great game if a little frustrating result.    It does show Italy deserve their place in the 6 nations

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

What a shame a bit more composure and Italy could have won that.    France didn't respect Italy and it nearly cost them.  Great game if a little frustrating result.    It does show Italy deserve their place in the 6 nations

Only way is to stop the bloody mindless kicking 

• Like 1

What did we learn from todays games ?  Ireland are going to be a fecker to beat, brilliant game verus the French though ...............

Wales ?  Gatland has a job on to make them contenders again, Scotland are looking really good at the moment .

I enjoyed both games, I think the scores didn’t really tell the tale of either game.   Both France and Wales played reasonably just the Irish are the best at the moment and Scotland are well in form.   Wales have some very good youngsters coming through, especially those two lads from Exeter.    Be interesting to see how England go against Italy tomorrow.     

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saul said:

Be interesting to see how England go against Italy tomorrow.    

I can't wait to see it , I'm not sure if my (Italian) wife will watch it with me but if Engalnd don't play well and Italy come out with their new gung-ho approach I think they have a chance of an upset .

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I can't wait to see it , I'm not sure if my (Italian) wife will watch it with me but if Engalnd don't play well and Italy come out with their new gung-ho approach I think they have a chance of an upset .

It’s entirely plausible given both teams form.      I’m looking forward to it.