6 nations

busabeast

It’s a good game though Welsh are playing well against probably the best team in the World at the moment.   Hope Twickenham lives up to this standard.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

It’s a good game though Welsh are playing well against probably the best team in the World at the moment.   Hope Twickenham lives up to this standard.   

Wales aren't particularly helping themselves giving silly penalties away when they should know better, it seems the Irish just want it more

• Like 1

True but I think it all comes from pressure.  Johnno hit the nail on the head half time.   It’s small margins.   Ireland just so  bloody efficient.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well they aren't coming back from this 

Nope Ireland are awesome, I still thought there was a spark in the welsh play.  Good game.

Scotland score the first try 😐

France Ireland next week will give us all a good clue who is gonna win the six nations this year, may be a bit pessimistic and early day but don't think it will be Englands year.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Saul said:

France Ireland next week will give us all a good clue who is gonna win the six nations this year, may be a bit pessimistic and early day but don't think it will be Englands year.  

Never know Italy might have an upset in them...Nonsense What GIF by GEICO

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What a cracking game at Twickenham, we may have lost but at least we played some rugby.  Not like the utter shite that Eddie Jones served up :wank4az:

See I rated Eddie Jones when he first arrived I just think he had the job abit too long and what they have done with Borthwick isn't right if they wanted Jones out (which they did evidently) he should have gone after the last World Cup and given the gig to Borthwick at that stage then he would have had a good chance to get the team playing how he wants for more than a couple of days.

I feel he's just being made a scapegoat of 

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

See I rated Eddie Jones when he first arrived I just think he had the job abit too long and what they have done with Borthwick isn't right if they wanted Jones out (which they did evidently) he should have gone after the last World Cup and given the gig to Borthwick at that stage then he would have had a good chance to get the team playing how he wants for more than a couple of days.

I feel he's just being made a scapegoat of 

He was a know it all arsehole in my opinion, he'd never admit it when he got things wrong.  With the players at his disposal he did feck all.  You can probably tell that I didn't like him :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2