6 nations

busabeast

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He was a know it all arsehole in my opinion, he'd never admit it when he got things wrong.  With the players at his disposal he did feck all.  You can probably tell that I didn't like him :classic_unsure:

Hadn't guessed. 

Yeah he was on abit of a pedestal with his ego but in the beginning he did wonders with let's face it an England side that was way below par and turned them around and got a very high streak of wins on the bounce 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Never know Italy might have an upset in them...Nonsense What GIF by GEICO

I won’t hold my breath.   I know there is a lot of rugby to be played yet.   Be good to look back at this thread at the end of the tournament.   
Just for the record I didn’t like Eddie Jones when England were winning, so not sorry to see the back of him.    I do like Borthers and it is way to soon to judge him yet.    All early days for him but I wouldn’t pin your hopes on any silverware this year.   Not that  I don’t want to see England do well but have been on this path many times so not blindly optimistic either 🙂

• Like 2

I know Delilah has been banned by the WRU for the choirs playing in the stadium but not banned for the crowd to sing.

But I think this is great.

Bye Bye Bye Delilah

So they’ve gone and banned Delilah,

I can’t believe their moans,

They don’t want us to sing it,

What an insult to Tom Jones !

It’s been sung by millions,

For years it’s been the top,

But if you ban one song like that,

Then where does it all stop?

Should we give in to pressure?

And listen now to others?

Should we ban Land of my Fathers

Cause it doesn’t mention Mothers?

Should we not sing Stereophonics,

‘Cause their lyrics are quite odd?

Or should we ban Bread of Heaven,

‘Cause not all believe in God?

Should we not sing Hymns and Arias?

Attacking England to the core,

Should we not sing Men of Harlech,

Cause it mentions going to war?

Should we not sing in our language?

They must be having quite a laugh!

Should we ban our ‘Sosban’ song,

‘Cause the cat scrammed Johnny Bach?

Should we ban Myfanwy,

About a lost love sung?

Or should we ban The Green Green Grass,

In which a man is hung?

Whenever Wales are playing,

We’ll travel to the ground,

And we’ll stand and sing Delilah,

So the song rings right around.

It’s just a song for goodness sake,

And what I say is true,

That there’s plenty of Brains in the Cardiff pubs,

But there’s none in the WRU!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Yep, by quite a margin.   Fair play to Italy not rolling over at all.   Mind you I have missed two tries already.  🙄

2D89A02D-0299-40BC-A9F4-A9EB30E6544F.jpeg

990CCB29-6692-490E-B941-917148A4E0EB.jpeg

I'm hoping they can produce an upset would be nice to see them not being the wooden spoon team constantly 

I agree with the sentiment and Italy are a good side it’s just that everyone else in the six nations has improved at a greater pace.   I don’t like the talk of dropping Italy out of the six nations in favour of South Africa.   They couldn’t legally anyway but Italy are head and shoulders above any other European nation and deserve their place.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saul said:

I agree with the sentiment and Italy are a good side it’s just that everyone else in the six nations has improved at a greater pace.   I don’t like the talk of dropping Italy out of the six nations in favour of South Africa.   They couldn’t legally anyway but Italy are head and shoulders above any other European nation and deserve their place.  

Yeah I agree SA should not be on to join the 6 nations in a relegation way if anyone should be joining the 6 nations it should be Georgia if its going to be anyone.

• Like 2

I am a bit of a naus and would watch a two tier six nations with relegation and promotion.  Plenty of nations to fill a second tier of six.    Problem is that all of the countries in the tournament as it stands have equal ownership of it.   They would never agree to relegation.  

• Like 1