If Pete ran jeoprody

Tym

Some of the questions tonight

For $100, who is: The Sponge Diver.

For $200,name the US State Eddie Irish was from.

For $500, who is Little Guy?

For the grandé priZe, who was left Clueless, in the Clueless Zone.

Place your bets, all bets are final, please dont molest the Keno Girls.

:dancebanana:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Some of the questions tonight

For $100, who is: The Sponge Diver.

For $200,name the US State Eddie Irish was from.

For $500, who is Little Guy?

For the grandé priZe, who was left Clueless, in the Clueless Zone.

Place your bets, all bets are final, please dont molest the Keno Girls.

:dancebanana:

The only one I'm not sure of is the state that Eddie Irish was born in.

I can only remember the state where he assfucked the bloke who looked like Carlo.

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

New Jersey Pete is down $200, Back to the US States what state did Hacksaw ruin public transportation for the next 30 years... 😃

No idea on that.....never had much to do with that moron!

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It would definitely be gay. 

gay men GIF

I think you will find we are an inclusive group and dont care how much you have to pay to have sex. :littleguy:

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

OK there mister lot lizard... 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Most usually are Mr.'s in hiding, if you get my drift, im sure the dont ask dont tell just pay up as you go works for you so there is that, not judging, just saying. Wanker. :littleguy:

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Most usually are Mr.'s in hiding, if you get my drift, im sure the dont ask dont tell just pay up as you go works for you so there is that, not judging, just saying. Wanker. :littleguy:

Miss in hiding?.. I'm having a hard time decifering your giberrish...are you saying I use hookers... Lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Your such a low life... Personally I think your white trash.. But it doesn't really matter what I think... 

Yes it does becasue of the strain it causes, you might want to consume sugar while trying to think, let me know. :littleguy:

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Yes it does becasue of the strain it causes, you might want to consume sugar while trying to think, let me know. :littleguy:

Well you're the one that started it.... Are you trying to tell me that your gay? 

Like I've stated before I have nothing against fruitcakes... Has long has it  doesn't affect me directly... 

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well you're the one that started it.... Are you trying to tell me that your gay? 

Im 70 having sex kinda stopped before being gay was an option, we dint even have that chit back in the Day my pa was in the military. They shoot gay people, dont they. :littleguy:

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im 70 having sex kinda stopped before being gay was an option, we dint even have that chit back in the Day my pa was in the military. They shoot gay people, dont they. :littleguy:

Well I'm sorry Tym my gay comment offended you.... I really didn't know you were gay... 

Just a though... Maybe we could tone it down with the gay stuff...ive done it....mostly directed  at Pete but not in the way to attack him.... I sometimes forget that alot of people might be reading this stuff and to them it might not be has funny... 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Just a though... Maybe we could tone it down with the gay stuff...ive done it....mostly directed  at Pete but not in the way to attack him.... I sometimes forget that alot of people might be reading this stuff and to them it might not be has funny... 

Maybe we should consult @Six30 on this?