Hey what happened

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just a minute... It's probably a random pic you pick off the net somewheres.. 

Right, try to find it mr mensa if your right its everywhere

It started off innocently enough... I got into trouble with one of the Mod that I didn't like... Rider was his user name... And posting my regular crap on Joe mamma... A big virtual fight erupted I was banned and found myself on maximum... Where she fallowed me here.... 

• Like 1

It started off innocently enough... I got into trouble with one of the Mod that I didn't like... Rider was his user name... And posting my regular crap on Joe mamma... A big virtual fight erupted I was banned and found myself on maximum... Where she fallowed me here.... 

To bad her tit pics are on my old puter and cunt show you, oh look, wow, she had some hot ones..

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Sounds like Visordown.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's possible to fall in love with someone over phone having conversations like I mean non stop twice a day and at time it was there was all nighters on many occasions for a period of six months roughly ..... We  basicly knew everything about each other and are most deapess secrets... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Bikerbabe?.... You have her tits pictures.... Boy I would like to see those.... Pm them to me.... Im the only one who can auticated them... 

Marcel, you dont live to fr north, just saying.

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well it's fucken far enough from California let me tell you... It was like a 6 hour flight... From Toronto.. 

Doombas, im just south of you, my klr can make it to your home 20 on one tank of gas.

Anyway I arrived in LA x... Had to take another plane... 20.. 30.. Min at the most... It was in a valley surounded my mountains... Heavy fog you couldn't see the grown.. Plane made this horrible landing.. Scared the bejubuss out of me... And she was waiting there for me... Had this beautiful long white dress... I know this might sound chezzy but she looked like and actual princess.. 

• Like 2

Anyway I arrived in LA x... Had to take another plane... 20.. 30.. Min at the most... It was in a valley surounded my mountains... Heavy fog you couldn't see the grown.. Plane made this horrible landing.. Scared the bejubuss out of me... And she was waiting there for me... Had this beautiful long white dress... I know this might sound chezzy but she looked like and actual princess.. 

I lived in Caly during the 1960's, its gone down hill since i left in '68, so all you saw was a tranvestite in drag.

• Haha 1

Anyway I had made reservation for a hotel for the week at a place not far from her house... My plan was just to visit the sights you know... Get to know her in the process.... But she insisted that I cancel my reservation and stay at her house.... I was a little esitant at first... But her kids were not there... It was her week off.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Anyway I had made reservation for a hotel for the week at a place not far from her house... My plan was just to visit the sights you know... Get to know her in the process.... But she insisted that I cancel my reservation and stay at her house.... I was a little esitant at first... But her kids were not there... It was her week off.. 

Must suck living with seals, plenty of hot ladies here, i dont have to leave my yard and hotties show up with big smiles.