Hey what happened

Marcel le Moose Fondler

To Tym's sex change thread...? 

Shame I was about to tell the whole truth about Bikerbabe... I guess now that maximum is no longer of this world it would have been safe to do so.... And no she wasn't a tranzfestit mod from adventure butt rider... 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

To Tym's sex change thread...? 

Shame I was about to tell the whole truth about Bikerbabe... I guess now that maximum is no longer of this world it would have been safe to do so.... And no she wasn't a tranzfestit mod from adventure butt rider... 

It was getting unpleasant so it had to be removed Marcel!

Just now, Marcel said:

Bikerbabe was from California and connected in ways to adventure butt rider and to the site owner... 

pretty sure Bikerbabe had a cock.

Just now, Marcel said:

No buck.... I made no stop love for 3 days straight.... I would have notice for sure she had a cock... 

That’s why you couldn’t sit down afterwards.

• Haha 4

She was separated... Married and older rich man.. . Had 2 teens... I think they were 14 and 16.... Owned a store in a strip mall...had her owne house.. A nice one at that... And had a body of a 20 year old...tall slim natural blonde... .. You couldnt tell she had 2 kids.... Perfect body..

• Like 2

Just now, Marcel said:

She was separated... Married and older rich man.. . Had 2 teens... I think they were 14 and 16.... Owned a store in a strip mall...had her owne house.. A nice one at that... And had a body of a 20 year old...tall slim natural blonde... .. You couldnt tell she had 2 kids.... Perfect body..

How long were you with her?

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Before we met up in persone?..... 6 months I believe..we mostly communicate by phone... 

No.....I mean how long did the relationship last?

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

My  Mother after having three boys...featured on the cover of a Dutch magaZine,...in 1961 ,cause we lived in Europe, unlike Buck who hasnr ever lived in the EU.

f962a5da3a9e22382edc9450f6ca6c95.jpeg.741a59ad066570dbbff6be4703bfd1ba.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Was this the one that led to the 15 year disappearance?

The laptop I was using back then... Broke down... I was busy with life and just didn't feel the need for it I suppose... 

• Like 1

Just now, Tym said:

My  Mother after having three boys...featured on the cover of a Dutch magaZine,...in 1961 ,cause we lived in Europe, unlike Buck who hasnr ever lived in the EU.

f962a5da3a9e22382edc9450f6ca6c95.jpeg.741a59ad066570dbbff6be4703bfd1ba.jpeg

Wow she look's pretty Tym... 

• Like 1