info on the south of england

MooN

So, I'm working up a route. anybody know if bikes are subject to congestion charge in central London?

okay I just looked it up 

12£50!  I think they can stick that up there where the sun don't shine, here's half a dozen tourists that will not be visiting central london.  I'd be interested to know how they'd trace and charge a foreign plate though, especially post brexit...

11 hours ago, MooN said:

None of us speak the language

it's too hot

it's full of bloody foreigners

I get sunburnt

The Spanish don't much like you lot either.

Seems to stem from thousands of them going there many years ago to do low skilled agricultural labour and then getting treated like shit by the French!

Grievances continue through the generations here!

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

The Spanish don't much like you lot either.

Seems to stem from thousands of them going there many years ago to do low skilled agricultural labour and then getting treated like shit by the French!

Grievances continue through the generations here!

They’ve  been replaced here by the portugese in the building trade. Vendettas always get worse the further south you go. Same with corruption and wife beating if we’re talking stereotypes...?

13 minutes ago, MooN said:

They’ve  been replaced here by the portugese in the building trade. Vendettas always get worse the further south you go. Same with corruption and wife beating if we’re talking stereotypes...?

Wife beating is a national sport here!

And at the moment the women are ahead on points.

17 hours ago, MooN said:

62 years ago my in-laws moved to Britain to get married and start a new life for themselves, purely because in the small village they lived in Italy the two families hated each other  ?

• Like 1