Last Weekend in July!

XTreme

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So you're shoving them all in the back of a van @Six30 stylee ?  You do know that you can rent a mini-bus with seats and all that :classic_unsure:

Fuck knows what the rental company will end up giving me, It'll be somewhere between the minibus thing or a cargo van with boxes to sit on. Find out tomorrow when I pick it up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earache said:

Fuck knows what the rental company will end up giving me, It'll be somewhere between the minibus thing or a cargo van with boxes to sit on. Find out tomorrow when I pick it up.

I drove quite a few miles on a Mercedes Vito, it was FWD but I learned that modern vans are quite impressive to drive. When not heavily loaded they handle quite well, and are quite effective on all sorts of roads, and when empty they're quite agile too. I like vans ... :classic_ninja:

• Like 1

Need more weight butt i was able to go deep today. Started cramping up so i had to surface and go in, baby steps, stronger every day i hope.

828701009_gvjgfyu2.thumb.jpg.01f3a58b7ced8f43a4d33d6f1fb739e6.jpg

• Like 4

I am fully aware I'm not in a position to preach regarding ones diet, but putting yourself in a situation where you're using reserves of oxygen when you're not consuming energy, might be a bad idea more so if you're under water.

My BP was 86 0ver 56 before i went under, oxy saturation was 93%, i can use very little oxygen if i want too, the USAF conducted experiments in hypnosis that i did very well in, so i can slow my body functions down to stay under longer. 

Dont forget, oxygen is a corrosive, and our need for it is actually what killls you in the long term. Are you sure i want high saturation levels? 

🤓

• Haha 1