Long Way Up!

XTreme

I found a link to stream the whole series online so I thought I'd check it out.

Riding electric bikes which are Harleys isn't something that I can really relate to......neither does the location being South America either. 

But I kept an open mind. and checked it out! However, I had to call it a day at the end of the second episode.

I enjoyed Long Way Round, Long Way Down was ok, but this one is of no interest to me.

Just can't get into it cos I can't see anything there that the average motorcyclist can actually relate to.

Anybody seen it and actually thought it was worth watching?

I like Ewan McGregor, he has fun the way he wants without justifying himself and that’s cool.

I also like the idea of riding south america, and watched the first three or four episodes, but got bored after all the drama of risking being stopped from a flat battery. 

That and having a company actually install charging points along their route  is a step too far in travel assistance :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I like Ewan McGregor, he has fun the way he wants without justifying himself and that’s cool.

I also like the idea of riding south america, and watched the first three or four episodes, but got bored after all the drama of risking being stopped from a flat battery. 

That and having a company actually install charging points along their route  is a step too far in travel assistance :classic_laugh:

The first two were based on reality in terms of the machines being used.

Bikes anybody could buy and then attempt to do what they did.

This one is a different matter though!

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The first two were based on reality in terms of the machines being used.

Bikes anybody could buy and then attempt to do what they did.

This one is a different matter though!

It’s also less about the trip and more about the whole organising a stunt.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It’s also less about the trip and more about the whole organising a stunt.

Very much so......when they were told it only had the capacity to do 70 miles at a time I stopped taking it seriously.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Very much so......when they were told it only had the capacity to do 70 miles at a time I stopped taking it seriously.

Thats enough for me im beat after 60 now. 🤓

• Haha 1