Welcome to my Nightmare!

XTreme

At last I'm now allowed to go outside the town perimeter. However it was 12c with grey skies and terrible light.......typical UK scenario. Absolutely grim!

It's very difficult to get a decent pic or vid in those conditions but I gave it a go.

The whole thing is pretty bleak really.....sort of like being back in Britain! But without the braindead twats staggering round obviously.

So welcome to my nightmare!

gs146.jpg

gs147a-min.jpg

gs147b-min.jpg

gs147c-min.jpg

gs147d.jpg

gs147e-min.jpg

gs147f-min.jpg

gs147g-min.jpg

gs148.jpg

gs148a-min.jpg

gs148b-min.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It might not be the most colourful of landscape but I still like it a lot.  :littleguy:

Those old dwellings in the mountain side are super cool.

Nice riding!

I don't even know how they used to access that cave in the cliff Michelle.....cos there's no real drive or path leading up to it.

Maybe they went in via the other side......cos I have seen some that go right through the ground and out the other side.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

However it was 12c with grey skies and terrible light.......typical UK scenario. Absolutely grim!

Great stuff Pete glad you can spread your wings a bit now. however this sounds like a typical Spanish scenario now, we've had great weather for the last week just not allowed out to enjoy it ?

image.png.479b7b3d4ec906bcdbfbc0886c79c013.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Great stuff Pete glad you can spread your wings a bit know. however this sounds like a typical Spanish scenario now, we've had great weather for the last week just not allowed out to enjoy it ?

image.png.479b7b3d4ec906bcdbfbc0886c79c013.png

That's pretty decent Fred! We're forecast more rain next week!

• Like 1