Water wheel in the mountains.

DangerRuss58

Last Wednesday I went on another organised ride out of around 420km..when I say organised well because of the new restrictions here you can only have a "meeting" with two people so three of us got together for a little bimble in the mountains. the problem I have is I live a fair way from the meeting place if you look at the map the red blob near the coast is where I live. Now  not far from the meeting place there are some roadworks, new roads being built new roundabouts and even though I keep my sat nav up to date these particular road improvements hadn't yet made the update page. anyway I was sent up what was once the correct road but now nothing more than a mud track then a gravel track and in the middle of it all new tarmac...go figure! I followed this a for a couple of clicks then realised that because of a fence between the roads the only options was to turn around and back track which is where i got things a little wrong LOL. We eventually ended up in a place called Noria Hidraulica in the mountains which is where the oldest still in use wooden water wheel is located. On the way to the meeting place I was using my SJ cam I have been having trouble with high pitch screaming on the audio track, this time I had no sound at all so please excuse incidental music. I am putting together another vid of the trip where I used my go pro but that's for later.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b735f54b28bee984a6474925b82efdc8.jpgFB1A9096-1.thumb.jpg.c709e1d4b609eab658bdf26ac51dabc9.jpgFB1A9102-1.thumb.jpg.a62bb4c8a1a11fba7fcc6f41b84cd572.jpgIMG_9870.thumb.JPG.f7e844b9004d0309e1baa7e3aeb80247.JPG

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Superb Russ! Looks like everybody in Spain has got better weather than me!

And you're allowed to go outside the town perimeters?

The latest restrictions are bit strange to say the least in our area..Valencia all towns over 50.000 inhabitants are shut and I mean shut don't try and get in or out from Friday afternoon till Monday morning my village has less than 1500 people so we are ok at the moment?? you didn't mention the way I went round the roundabout???

12 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

The latest restrictions are bit strange to say the least in our area..Valencia all towns over 50.000 inhabitants are shut and I mean shut don't try and get in or out from Friday afternoon till Monday morning my village has less than 1500 people so we are ok at the moment?? you didn't mention the way I went round the roundabout???

I didn't notice that end bit when I first watched it!

confused jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon