Emotion buttons

Pedro

So, @XTreme, I think the current emotion buttons aren´t enough to cover the latest crop of content. Like, Thanks, Cry, Confused and Haha simply don't cover it, we need a "Loser" button too.

Maybe it could detract from the popularity count, for extra causticity?

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

So, @XTreme, I think the current emotion buttons aren´t enough to cover the latest crop of content. Like, Thanks, Cry, Confused and Haha simply don't cover it, we need a "Loser" button too.

Have a search on Google (or even other forums) and see if you can find any "Loser" gifs, download them and upload on here in a post, and I can then install them.

Size around 30px like the others.

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

That's what the sad button on the lower right is for

If you're talking about those big ones, they're built into the system itself.

So no other options are available on those at present.....but Invision are always adding to the application on each release.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have a search on Google (or even other forums) and see if you can find any "Loser" gifs, download them and upload on here in a post, and I can then install them.

Size around 30px like the others.

your own???‍♂️

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If you're talking about those big ones, they're built into the system itself.

So no other options are available on those at present.....but Invision are always adding to the application on each release.

Yes, the big ones on the right of every post, I meant one that would be caustic instead of just positive vibes. 

Just now, Pedro said:

Yes, the big ones on the right of every post, I meant one that would be caustic instead of just positive vibes. 

No options for modifying those I'm afraid.....they're connected into the ratings system.

But as I said, they may extend it further in upcoming releases.

Just now, XTreme said:

No options for modifying those I'm afraid.....they're connected into the ratings system.

But as I said, they may extend it further in upcoming releases.

Can you let them know I need to vent and can not find an emotion button to suit my needs? Thanks!

Doc Brown Thank You GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

strewth thats a word