Jump to content

Buckster

Twat of the Year 2025/Admin
  • Posts

    16,896
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    340

Everything posted by Buckster

  1. It’s here, I will put it together in a few days time, I need to do a bit of rearranging.
  2. It should get here today.
  3. Pete never got dirt under his fingernails and he didn’t know what a toolkit was. There are plenty of folk that continue to do their own wrenching here and on every forum I see. Maybe you should stay off TikTok, or is that where old farts with maxi scooters congregate these days?
  4. That's basically a vegan diet, the meat turns to wood.
  5. Ordered it today.
  6. Oh, you are one of those are you.
  7. Cheeky. It was a seaworthiness certificate.
  8. That's the correct way to do it, I don't understand what this is about.
  9. I haven’t got room for a table lift but even with one you need wheel dropouts or another Jack for getting the wheels off.
  10. Those Leaf by Oscar are a very special cigar, I have been trying to get some for years, you can get a slightly smaller and mildly different blend in the U.K. but the full 660 Sumatra’s are unobtainable here.
  11. Because the cigars look like this.
  12. I will be interested to see how that goes, I want to do mine.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy