Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I've always prided myself on my balance ever since I lost my leg, it has enabled me to walk fairly well and be able to ride a bike in a decent fashion especially when you need it for off-road riding. On my recent trip to France I fell off four times, the first was definitely a case of my ambition outweighing my skill but the other three manouvers (tight hairpins on loose surface) I was dissapointed with as I'm sure that they wouldn't have given me a problem in the past. Added to this I find myself momentarely losing balance sometimes when walking and I actually fell over in the garage the other day while manouvering the Honda 250. Too add to this without getting technical about it my prosthetic leg doesn't work as good in heat. I have been doing a bit of thinking about this to try and see what the cause might be, is it just an age thing , a lack of concentration at critical times or are their mechanical reasons for it. My right knee and hip are not the best as they have been taking most of the strain for 21 years now. Any thoughts apart from the usual piss-taking ?
  2. That luggage looks like it would be a right faff to get at anything in a hurry
  3. I repaired a puncture , cleaned the brake caliper and fitted new pads. That ain't ever going to happen in your world @XTreme
  4. Trip to Baza perchance
  5. Fuckmine, at least Pete has still got hair
  6. Fred, can you tell Karen to stop posing so alluringly in these photos
  7. I wouldn't, I can't reach that high
  8. They've been painting the rails white in case they buckle in the heat ................
  9. That number plate is just slightly wrong, the DBM's would have loved it had it been WKG as I'm sure they're partial to a bit of wanking
  10. What about a Sham 69................
  11. Where are you off to Fred ?
  12. I’m sorry, although I don’t know him I’m pretty certain god doesn’t have a CB500X. @Buckster may be able to inform us better....
  13. You should always buy a Honda rather than a BMW, the DBM's will be soooooooooooooooo excited as they don't have to climb up so high to approach him now............
  14. I hope you like it Pete after all the shit you've been through lately and tell the fat Polish bitch she's not allowed to ride it
  15. Congratulations but, ....................... I'll give you 3 months before you're bored to tears
  16. Your wish is my command................
  17. Do we need to dress up and get a brass band ready ?
  18. Sorry but the music sent me to sleep at 14 seconds zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  19. I've seen first hand the huge amount of waste a large supermarket chain commits in this country
  20. I refer to my previous question on another post ...............................
  21. Go on then, but we all know it's a CRF300
  22. I should have put the Millenium Falcon in the poll
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy