Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Interesting, I reckon Bobby Darin’s version of Mack the Knife is by far the best. But hey , we’re all different and we all like what we like What say you @Tym ?
  2. Look at his eyes in this, he's not the star in this clip but it's a stonking tune.................
  3. Absolutely but there's definitely a bit of photoshop going on there.
  4. How many DBM's you send to @XTreme's house I reckon ...............
  5. I'm sure those aren't his eyes or his teeth though
  6. Top man Marcel, he's made a good contribution since he's returned btw, who's @Buckster
  7. That Pan American thing is still the ugliest bike ever........................
  8. You need to plan some real hardcore exciting stuff Clive, I went to the recycling dump today , blew my fucking mind ......................
  9. Taking our old television to the recycling centre this morning, not sure if I can take the excitement
  10. There’s no flies on you
  11. Well as I part-ex’d one I have got it down to three
  12. It’s too pretty to ride off-road and ruin it Pedro, so I’ll stick to tarmac or gravel in this @Sir Fallsalot is laughing now as he’s heard me say that before
  13. Up early, off to Leeds
  14. Unfortunately I cannot revert to a younger form of myself as there is a bit missing
  15. Insurance don't want the company van for repair until August so we''ll go in that. Thanks once again for your very kind offer
  16. Very exciting, going to collect it on Thursday
  17. With @yen_powell bringing up 'It ain't half hot mum' on another thread it reminded me of this. Don Estelle has one helluva voice.................
  18. No dizzyness associated with it Marcel
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy