Happy Birthday Pete

Skippy

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

It has 117ft-lb of torque and 203bhp

What world do you envisage that your Indian would keep up with a sports bike, even a 600cc sportsbike would outpace most cruisers because the weight of a cruiser is much greater than that of a sportsbike its physics mate.

A bike that weighs 180kgs or 265kgs in the case of the busa will need much less power than your bike which weighs 380kgs?

So it stands to reason that you my friend are pissing in the wind

Oh you correct yourself before I had the chance to do it...ya 153 pound feet of torque was a Sligh high for a busa...anyway the way its running...sputtering and missing...your lucky if it pushes 175 hp...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Oh you correct yourself before I had the chance to do it...ya 153 pound feet of torque was a Sligh high for a busa...anyway the way its running...sputtering and missing...your lucky if it pushes 175 hp...

Also it is bhp per ton and Busa is a fat cunt.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Also it is bhp per ton and Busa is a fat cunt.

I'll have you know I've lost a couple of lbs recently. 

Really looking forward to getting back on the track, its been way too long 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

It has 117ft-lb of torque and 203bhp

What world do you envisage that your Indian would keep up with a sports bike, even a 600cc sportsbike would outpace most cruisers because the weight of a cruiser is much greater than that of a sportsbike its physics mate.

A bike that weighs 180kgs or 265kgs in the case of the busa will need much less power than your bike which weighs 380kgs?

So it stands to reason that you my friend are pissing in the wind

Brother of one of the chaps I was out riding with today had a Yam V Max a few years ago, always spouting numbers, I remember him being absolutely owned by a old Kwack ZZR600 owned by another mate.   Big old powerful barge against a nippy sports bike, no contest.   

• Like 3