Brother's MAR project

YamaHead

My brother who's quite an accomplished spanner twirler as he's a helicopter crew chief....is also an avid spanish motorcycle fan. He's had a handful of Bultacos in the past & nowadays he's been building an Ossa 250 trials bike from scratch. Customized to fit his 6'-2" frame & following along the lines of a Mick Andrews replica. He just sent me this pic of his work in progress....I might add that he built the frame, airbox, kick start lever & pipe(next on the task list) himself, which is a pretty light package....& those gold wheels are the stock rims from my XT6 SuMo.😎 He amazes me with his mad skills...

IMG-20240427-WA0000.thumb.jpg.06d4aaa100e0be7354cb51d0a7bb9633.jpg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Building the frame himself from nothing, where he is, will he be able to have it registered?

trials bike , wouldn't need registering i doubt.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

trials bike , wouldn't need registering i doubt.

Exactly....just a play bike for him to enjoy out it the wide open spaces of Texas where he resides. He's spent the last 3+ yrs. getting his Peruvian wife here legally...who also rides bikes....& has rounded up the parts to build her one as well. I've known the guy his whole life & have never seen him happier!😊

• Like 3