Entry-Level Moto Guzzi Spotted

11 hours ago, Saul said:

It's what one of my mates rides.   I think it is a lovely looking and sounding bike.  I have never sat on it but it looks tall and heavy, but then again so is he 🤣.  He is also bent out of shape that my little Hornet has more BHP, not that it matters in the real world but it irks him 🤣  Also another of our group has a V7 stone.   Now I could see myself on that, lovely looking retro bike.  

Oh as an aside I rode a Le Mans Mk1 one back in the 80's and I loved it.    Felt very fast as I remember, sounded awesome but I remember the gearbox being a bit of a pig, twas a long time ago.  I loved the little sideways flick or rock it did when you blipped the throttle.   

I always fancied a V50 back in the day.   

IMG_0710.jpeg

I had a go of my uncles V50 it was when i was screaming around on a VFR750, i kept hitting the red line on the V50 because where out ran out of revs is where the VRF started to take off, i could probably appreciate it now though

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had a go of my uncles V50 it was when i was screaming around on a VFR750, i kept hitting the red line on the V50 because where out ran out of revs is where the VRF started to take off, i could probably appreciate it now though

Other way round on a mate FZ1. I handed my TDM to him and thrashed his bike up to the rev limiter till we swopped back. Don't think he was to impressed.

• Haha 3