Puncture

Saul

No not on my bike on my car.    Picked one up last nice so went out this morning to a flat on the drivers rear.  Got the space saver out and it had never been used in the cars 21 years.   Anyway aired it up and swapped it out.   Sadly both rears we’re close to the ware bars so it was time to replace them both.   I was expecting £200 but was pleasantly surprised that it was only £141 which I didn’t think was to bad.    I quite like Falken tyres good grip and seem to last quite well.   The ones I have  got on the front have 13k on them and still have plenty of tread left.  I know the car is rwd but still doing ok. 

IMG_0255.jpeg

• Like 5

Not a bad price, I paid £270 for a pair on the jag.

Pair of khumo something or others, and with the tracking done they seem to be lasting fine, I mean anything is better than the 5k miles from the last set of fronts and a rwd.... it must have been miles out

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We paid 150€ each for Michelin Premacy 4s for the Audi plus had to pay nearly 90€ for fitting, valves and balancing! Then a further 230€ for front discs and pads and 180€ for a service. Just as well we don't use the car much now, hopefully this lot will last a few years! Oh, and it needs new rear discs and pads too before the CT (MOT) in September!

This all comes as a shock after driving company cars for over 30 years, until I retired! 😉

• Like 3