Sandriders 2023

Saul

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Strikes me as a bunch of hooray henry's who can't ride and don't know how to maintain their bikes properly

elmo-sesame-street.gif.260d291d1adf0e223e39d8533ee1518a.gif

I like the "hooray henry" thing, don't really know what it is but feels right. When they stop behind someone and all of them look around wondering what's happening reminds me of a Portuguese saying that means "doesn't fuck nor does he let anyone else fuck either" :classic_laugh:

I dislike that way to see a country. If you want to go racing then go racing, if you want to go trail riding or traveling then respect the place and don't do it amongst 120 other bikes. They were stopped on a village, right next to a local restaurant while he was showing his tuna can and had just eaten a candy bar, seems to me the cafe guy looking at them shares my opinion :classic_laugh:

This was the mountain pass they did at the end, except done with class:

IMG_9088.thumb.jpeg.a53f56ce5e67fe0015c11e1736216802.jpeg

Very cool looking bikes, though. I wonder if I can press that mechanic button to have that guy come over and get my XR running :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

He's got a nice R80GS, with nice tires that'll shit all over those lighter singles that everyone seems to be lugging around at one gear higher than they should.

Man, this is really getting to me, isn't it?

• Haha 3