Heart in Mouth time

Saul

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Well my Mrs has said I'm retiring from playing rugby.....how little she knows 

You'll know when mate.  I played regularly until I was 42, but just didn't recover in time to train and play, I still turned out now and again until I was 45, but had to find another interest, just to old and brittle.  😳  Luckily my Mrs didn't mind, in fact she enjoyed going up the club now and again.  

• Like 2

A lot of relationships seem to have control or dominance issues going on. It’s almost expected one person “wears the trousers” rather than having equal status. I think it’s weird. 

Mr Slowly n I have always encouraged the other to do whatever makes them happy, it really isn’t up to the other person to say yes or no.

Because I wouldn’t say anything without having good reason when I said do you think given your driving history it’s wise for you to get a motorbike? He listened and said probably not and then we found a way around it. 

It does get into difficult territory when someone you love is going to do something dangerous that could damage them. 

If you’re in one of those relationships where the other person says no just for the sake of it that’s not healthy. 
I have friends in those types of relationships and I find I completely avoid them now because watching one person subjugate another makes me want to shake them 😂

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

f you’re in one of those relationships where the other person says no just for the sake of it that’s not healthy. 

I’ve seen this happen with quite a few friends, it never ends well 😏

• Like 4