Own a new vehicle?

Tym

I dont. :wave: check this chit out, from Drone U!

"A surveillance contractor that has previously sold services to the U.S. military is advertising a product that it says can locate the real-time locations of specific cars in nearly any country on Earth. It says it does this by using data collected and sent by the cars and their components themselves, according to a document obtained by Motherboard.

"Ulysses can provide our clients with the ability to remotely geolocate vehicles in nearly every country except for North Korea and Cuba on a near real time basis," the document, written by contractor The Ulysses Group, reads. "Currently, we can access over 15 billion vehicle locations around the world every month," the document adds."

5 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I don’t have a satellite but I can tell you where every BMW rider is - either at home or the nearest supermarket.

He got me!

I call BS. 

but then what the fuck do I know?  I've also never owned a new vehicle in my life, the most recent being Tatayoyo which is 8 yrs old.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF

its a toyota Pete, my goddaughter who was still very small at the time called it the Tatayoyo, and the name has stuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3