So how's 2021 so far for YOU?

XTreme

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And it's absolutely pissing down here now! Temp of 5c! :classic_sad:

Wet windy 9degrees here about normal with the wet windy bit temperatures not bad.?

4 hours ago, Swagman said:

Wet windy 9degrees here about normal with the wet windy bit temperatures not bad.?

Looks like we've got rain every day for a week now! :classic_sad:

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Eye candy!...so that's why I have ended up wearing glasses like bottle bottoms.......

I expected my vision to go before my hearing.......how wrong was I........pardon?..what?

Where you been Clive.

On 20/01/2021 at 19:52, Clive said:

Nowhere..... unfortunately.?

Just mooching around the bungalow......oh and looking out the window......like a ghost town out there.........keep expecting a bike to pull up and think it's a deserted village

Except over there, I probably will run into Zombies staggering round! :classic_laugh:

Just heard that Baza (the larger town 30 miles away) has now had a perimetral lockdown put into place.

Hoping we're not going to follow!

I was going to come in and respond to this thread's title, but after reading all this I feel bad for saying anything.

Ok, over that.... ?

My 2021 has been good!  Sure I could whine about my shit ass bike breaking every 25km, I could complain about the condition of apples at the grocery store, I could bitch about not being able to do things freely while out and about, I could even be sad about not being able to travel far from home. ?

But really, it's all good.  I have work, I have a nice place to live, I have some new friends and a bike that works sometimes.  So far so good! :littleguy:

• Like 3

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I have work, I have a nice place to live, I have some new friends and a bike that works sometimes.....

......and Bruce's ass! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1