Welcome skyrider

Admin

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I would love to see a ride report with the Kawasaki from @Richzx6r   (hint hint) :littleguy:

Shopping for bikes lately made it clear how little love the sport bikes are getting these days.  I have been drawn back to them for some reason and was considering a Ninja650 for around town.

It's there in Ride Reports Michelle!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Ask @Six30........I can't say any more than I have in the Influx thread.

right... lets clear up what happened, i was pm'd same as xtreme it was a threesome by pm....

strangely arousing you think , no it wasn't ... i still dont know why the fuck we got pm'd by a mod and was basically getting bollocked , but in a your not getting bollocked kind of way .

A new member got his kaks in a twist over a reply to a post , he wasn't  even the op and the reply he went into one over was a valid reply ... as Xtreme said perhaps the mod had to many sherries on the evening in question ?  Did xtreme flounce .......

yeh for sure the Twat .

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

...and someone didn't believe when I said Canadians are slow.....:classic_laugh:

have you been over the Falls in a barrel ?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

right... lets clear up what happened, i was pm'd same as xtreme it was a threesome by pm....

strangely arousing you think , no it wasn't ... i still dont know why the fuck we got pm'd by a mod and was basically getting bollocked , but in a your not getting bollocked kind of way .

A new member got his kaks in a twist over a reply to a post , he wasn't  even the op and the reply he went into one over was a valid reply ... as Xtreme said perhaps the mod had to many sherries on the evening in question ?  Did xtreme flounce .......

yeh for sure the Twat .

Well Six has opened the door a bit now.....so I will add to what he said.

When I asked the Mod to show me where we were giving noobs a hard time (cos that's what we were accused of)......he went away for some time and came back saying he couldn't find any examples of that happening. None! They didn't exist!

Then he added that "it was a feeling that the Mods had". WTF is that all about? Is the place run on "feelings" now rather than rules or actual things that have happened?

And also that we (as in me and Six) were making something out of nothing. So us proving that we hadn't broken any rules meant that we were making something out of nothing?

What was a red flag to me was the line "This place wouldn't be the same without you two". So out of the blue the scenario where we were no longer members was introduced into the equation.

Does any of this make any sense to you? Cos it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to us. Basically we were singled out for no reason! Or maybe they did have a reason known only to themselves? Who knows? If they don't want us there just tell us straight out. I'm fine with that!

Yes.....there are times when you run forums that you need to deal with situations.....I know that very well after nearly 20 years of running forums. But it wasn't the time because there was no situation. We just had the PM out of the blue late at night. 

Am I bothered? Not at all. Have I got bad feelings towards the place? No! I wish them all the best for the future. I've moved on and I'm quite happy where I am!

@Six30......if you think I've said anything that's not correct then just call it out.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well Six has opened the door a bit now.....so I will add to what he said.

When I asked the Mod to show me where we were giving noobs a hard time (cos that's what we were accused of)......he went away for some time and came back saying he couldn't find any examples of that happening. None! They didn't exist!

Then he added that "it was a feeling that the Mods had". WTF is that all about? Is the place run on "feelings" now rather than rules or actual things that have happened?

And also that we (as in me and Six) were making something out of nothing. So us proving that we hadn't broken any rules meant that we were making something out of nothing?

What was a red flag to me was the line "This place wouldn't be the same without you two". So out of the blue the scenario where we were no longer members was introduced into the equation.

Does any of this make any sense to you? Cos it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to us. Basically we were singled out for no reason! Or maybe they did have a reason known only to themselves? Who knows? If they don't want us there just tell us straight out. I'm fine with that!

Yes.....there are times when you run forums that you need to deal with situations.....I know that very well after nearly 20 years of running forums. But it wasn't the time because there was no situation. We just had the PM out of the blue late at night. 

Am I bothered? Not at all. Have I got bad feelings towards the place? No! I wish them all the best for the future. I've moved on and I'm quite happy where I am!

@Six30......if you think I've said anything that's not correct then just call it out.

seems fine , i'll have another look in a bit after i've had a couple of White Russians ...