Restricted Dark Motorcycling!

XTreme

The Andalucian government put the kybosh on leaving the perimeters of the town area over a month ago......so that greatly diminished the potential for Dark Motorcycling.

Because when I'm doing that I'm not just leaving the town area, more often that not I'm crossing into other provinces like Murcia, Almeria, and Jaen.

But sometimes you just need to get out on your bike, feel the wind on your face, and surround yourself with debris and devastation! There's no better way to brighten up your day as we all know.

The potential in the immediate area doesn't come anywhere near the levels of the abandoned stations or villages.......but I can still keep my hand in!

So here we go......and all legally done within the perimeters of the town area! This is Dark Motorcycling!

gs91.jpg

gs91a-min.jpg

gs91b-min.jpg

gs91c-min.jpg

gs92a-min.jpg

gs92b-min.jpg

gs92c-min.jpg

gs92d-min.jpg

gs92e-min.jpg

gs92f-min.jpg

gs92g-min.jpg

gs93a-min.jpg

gs93b-min.jpg

gs93c-min.jpg

gs93d-min.jpg

gs93f-min.jpg

gs93g-min.jpg

• Like 3

Great photos, some of the spots still look damp from the rain, so way to be adventurous! ?

I would love to film there.... You should try a black and white filter on the video sometime to add some extra atmosphere.....  ??  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Great photos, some of the spots still look damp from the rain, so way to be adventurous! ?

I would love to film there.... You should try a black and white filter on the video sometime to add some extra atmosphere.....  ??  

I grew up with B&W photos Michelle......don't fancy going back to that.

oxb.jpg.15b1df3f804553a112c4df1a98c6e932.jpg

It was a cold day as I recall! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I grew up with B&W photos Michelle......don't fancy going back to that.

oxb.jpg.15b1df3f804553a112c4df1a98c6e932.jpg

It was a cold day as I recall! :classic_unsure:

ohhhhhhh what a cutie.......  Hey, you could be surprised how cool black and white can be these days....

scary black and white GIF

• Haha 2