Sodomy and Stolen Wallets

Peon Maface

4 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

I thought Mucho had already assimilated all the dregs and tards of the internet, but by Christ, he's out done himself this time. 

Thanks Bruce......just when I think I can't get any lower in the gene pool......I somehow manage it.

But let me say right now.....they're old, they've ridden bikes all their lives......and they're seriously stupid fuckers! So they're a perfect fit for us.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Thanks Bruce......just when I think I can't get any lower in the gene pool......I somehow manage it.

But let me say right now.....they're old, they've ridden bikes all their lives......and they're seriously stupid fuckers! So they're a perfect fit for us.

I must say I fit right in here it’s like coming home to the wife, the thing is I usually get sex when I come home , anyone?.???

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I must say I fit right in here

Yes you do! But be aware that you're now part of a crew that basically no other forum wants as members. I've always viewed the demographic as OldSchool Greasers who never changed.

No other forum has ever tried to poach our members......they just look at the shit that they post and give thanks to God that they dodged the bullet.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes you do! But be aware that you're now part of a crew that basically no other forum wants as members. I've always viewed the demographic as OldSchool Greasers who never changed.

No other forum has ever tried to poach our members......they just look at the shit that they post and give thanks to God that they dodged the bullet.

Deviants to the front.??

Well there's a surprise...... @Swagman's not online.

I expect the nurses in the Old Folks Home have put him to bed for the night.

The old boy has had a busy two days generating 164 posts! And all of them total shit! That takes some doing!

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well there's a surprise...... @Swagman's not online.

I expect the nurses in the Old Folks Home have put him to bed for the night.

The old boy has had a busy two days generating 164 posts! And all of them total shit! That takes some doing!

Well that’s what you said you wanted.?

• Haha 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Wow swag what's wrong mate you had a night terror again and have been allowed back on to calm yourself down

Shhh the wife’s asleep.?

• Like 1