Important Reminder for Members!

XTreme

In less than two months time we'll be having the official polls for Man of the Year (MOTY) and Twat of the Year (TOTY) 2020. Obviously if one of our ladies wins then the title will be WOTY for the duration.

As you know, no Mods/Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because making a positive contribution to the board is supposed to be part of the gig.

But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

So from now on you need to keep your eyes open for people who are making a positive contribution on the board.......and for those who are just Twats.

It goes without saying that the former will be more difficult to spot than the latter!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

TOTY, is that even a contest? That crown is mine, always has been, and any pretender trying to wrestle it off my head hasn't got a hope in hell. I mean who else has the gall to join a bike forum with a boat?

Well there are people who have the gall to join a bike forum without a camera Bruce! 

• Haha 1

I managed to catch my flip flop on the rear seat as I got off the bike thereby pulling it over on top of me and trapping my right leg under the bike. No photos I’m afraid so I guess it only counts as gossip? ?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I managed to catch my flip flop on the rear seat as I got off the bike thereby pulling it over on top of me and trapping my right leg under the bike. No photos I’m afraid so I guess it only counts as gossip? ?

Yeh......you need to make a twat of yourself on here ideally Ray!

But if you had a vid of you pinning yourself under the bike and posted it on here.......then you'd have made a twat of yourself on the forum.

So external twattishness is permissible if it can be introduced onto the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Mind you the Cunt that tore his shoulder off putting a bike on it's centre stand needs an honourable mention.

Oi! I resemble that remark! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

If nobody saw it it didn't happen, same as dropping a bike. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 21/10/2020 at 16:28, XTreme said:

Yeh......you need to make a twat of yourself on here ideally Ray!

But if you had a vid of you pinning yourself under the bike and posted it on here.......then you'd have made a twat of yourself on the forum.

So external twattishness is permissible if it can be introduced onto the forum.

Thanks for clarifying the rules. Note to self, must try harder ?

• Like 1