Jump to content

YamaHead

Member
  • Posts

    4,915
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    276

Everything posted by YamaHead

  1. TBH...It was nice to get out from all the wildfire smoke that we've been breathing for weeks now....& see some actual blue sky today. This year has been the worst wildfire season on record for the state of OR...with over 2 million acres burned. 1st time it rains should be declared a statewide holiday.
  2. Mrs. Hook & I are driving to Richland WA today to place an order for threaded collars for my blasted prosthetic. I must remember to have the referral turned in before another year goes by, so I can just order the darned things over the phone & save myself a 200+ miles road trip.....DOH
  3. The BUCK stops here....He's gonna need a bigger helmet before he knows it.
  4. Buck might have bought a Ural....alternative to a trailer. Still plenty of room for his Bible distribution....
  5. The smoke has dissipated somewhat today....but we did make it to 102f in the shade...
  6. YamaHead

    Oh Dear

    That top-box would make Pete proud...
  7. What OR would give to have some liquid Sunshine right now....gonna be 97f today w/ not a drop of rain in sight. Fortunate barsteward you are...
  8. The smoke is down-right oppressive....& we've now reached 1.5 million burned acreage statewide. Praying for rain daily.
  9. Tend to agree w/ Marcel....that press is a handy piece of equipment to have in your tool arsenal...
  10. Pedro's got this one in the bag...
  11. Indeed! ....that Beast oughta work like new when you're done.
  12. Well, Oregon is definitely on fire....an estimated 400k acres. Air quality warnings everyday...the smoke is flat-out oppressive. Hard to get anything done outside with consistent temps like this as well....
  13. I installed a Barnett clutch in my XS 400R & also in one of my Seca 550's....they worked awesome ...absolutely loved 'em.
  14. NOT a bike?.... Why, because it doesn't weigh as much as an elephant & steer like an Anvil??...
  15. The forecast for today was Hot....ended up spending the afternoon bare-footed at my desk, drafting up a coupla roller gates for my MetalFab mate....easy $$. Glad I got a decent ride this morning before the 97f temp hit.
  16. I remember riding in frozen fog with a tire like that ..,..great job in getting your money's worth outta that skin @boboneleg
  17. I recently bought some wire-wheel attachments for my Weed-Eater or strimmer as you guys call them....as I end up spending more time replacing the nylon line that breaks far too often, than actually using the tool. The wire-wheels center hole was too small so I finally decided it was high time that I mounted up the bench top drill press that my Dad bought for me a good decade ago.... I made a support post from (2) 2x6's to re-enforce that corner of the bench where I mounted it. The thing works a treat....& now I can get after leveling my yard, both front & back from all 3ft;+ tall weeds that are trying to take over. Always feels great to get more organized in the garage.
  18. 93f here today....sure glad I got that front lawn mowed this morning!
  19. Not sure yet...still working on re-configuring the controls. It has 3 Assist levels, & so far level 1 is plenty in sorting out the controls...
  20. '26 Eskute RT-X.... 72.v 6500w...does 53+mph. Power of a mild woods bike, but w/ 300 Nm of torque. It weighs only 148lbs. & the best part is that it was $600 cheaper than my Emtbike... Hunters really like 'em as they don't make near the noise. Go Ahead.....Let the insults fly....
  21. After finishing yet another mowing job in the front yard last week, I went for a sprint around town...1st down to the train station, then up North to pay a visit to my mate as he just got a rescue dog for a new Pal.
  22. That looks much cleaner there Bob...Nice work. ...Shame you guys have to run those barn-door sized plates...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy