Time to re-introduce myself.

Doing this for Otto mostly.

I know someone might think I'm sortesove in-beard hillbillies hick from Canada...But I'm not.

Selective breeding. 

I was born on the east coast to this small fishing community with a population that's around 800.if I'm not mistaken...I'm what you can call a modern-day Viking...my relatives run and operated the most lucrative business here on the coast with is the grab industry...we are a prowd people that even the Canadian government don't mess with..has they found out back in 2004 when they tried to introduce more boats to the fleet without going through proper channels. And if the unfortunate accident with my father didn't happen in my youth..there's no question in my mind I would be running a multi million boat has we speak.

My mon is a school teacher from another community about and hour away...we are not related to them in any way or form..before Buckster starts getting his little pants wet...lol

Two of my uncle mother side were recruited directly from high school to joined the Canadian forces and had amazing careers...one Leo was a captain on the navy ship called the Huron..and the other John mallais started school in grade 3...I forget his rank ..some kind of lieutenant general he was in charge Canadian troops movement logistics..I'm not very well vers in the art of spelling and books ..I knew early in  life that office life wasn't for me...I made my own path in life through hard physical work and true grids..I fear no walking man..

Here's a pic of Leo..Huron capitan 

Screenshot_20240407_042711_Facebook.jpg

• Like 2

I love Canada - my wife and I went there for our honeymoon and it’s the only place we have ever seriously considered emigrating to. We were over on the west coast though, but the photos you’ve put up of your part look very nice too.

I hope you stick around Marcel. To paraphrase a quote from Hunter S Thompson, it never got too weird for me. 😉

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Doing this for Otto mostly.

I know someone might think I'm sortesove in-beard hillbillies hick from Canada...But I'm not.

Selective inbreeding. 

I was born on the east coast to this small fishing community with a population that's around 800.if I'm not mistaken...I'm what you can call a modern-day Viking...my relatives run and operated the most lucrative business here on the coast with is the grab industry...we are a prowd people that even the Canadian government don't mess with..has they found out back in 2004 when they tried to introduce more boats to the fleet without going through proper channels. And if the unfortunate accident with my father didn't happen in my youth..there's no question in my mind I would be running a multi million boat has we speak.

My mon is a school teacher from another community about and hour away...we are not related to them in any way or form..before Buckster starts getting his little pants wet...lol

Two of my uncle mother side were recruited directly from high school to joined the Canadian forces and had amazing careers...one Leo was a captain on the navy ship called the Huron..and the other John mallais started school in grade 3...I forget his rank ..some kind of lieutenant general he was in charge Canadian troops movement logistics..I'm not very well vers in the art of spelling and books ..I knew early in  life that office life wasn't for me...I made my own path in life through hard physical work and true grids..I fear no walking man..

Here's a pic of Leo..Huron capitan 

Screenshot_20240407_042711_Facebook.jpg

Fixed.

To my mind if you just chill out abit you're a decent bloke but when you start on with unsavoury topics or dick waving for most it just gets abit much

22 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Fixed.

To my mind if you just chill out abit you're a decent bloke but when you start on with unsavoury topics or dick waving for most it just gets abit much

It's what I do Busa..pushing the limits...in no shape or form did I write talk or write about my sexual encounter at the age of 15...think you guys need to pulle your  J strings out of your arses...it's in to deep...lol