What bike show?

DangerRuss58

Sunday dawned and the sun shone so I decided to go to a bike and car show that I saw advertised on one of the Facebook pages. I rode down to Alguena which isn't that far from Alicante and found the bike show consisted of one guy doing wheelies and endos along with shredding his rear tyre, the sort of things that teenager do before they get their licence. I didn't stay long I made my way back along the N332 from Alicante which runs along the coastline pretty much all the way home. Interestingly enough I took my time I was in no rush I actually stuck to the speed limits, short shifted and never went over 71mph. When I got home my bike was showing 4,4 litres per 100 kms fuel consumption which is a little over 64mpg not bad for a 1200cc machine, I filled her up this afternoon ready for tomorrows ride out with my ex pat friends, I brimmed the tank and it only took a little over 16 litres I had dome 310 km and with a 23 litre tank, which meant  I had another 100 kms left in I was impressed. I have to apologise for all my spelling mistakes I try to go through  everything I write but being rather dyslexic means one or two do get through.

Trip-8.jpg

Trip-10.jpg

Trip-4.jpg

Trip-1.jpg

Trip-2.jpg

Trip-3.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

Seems to be that way but it was a gorgeous day  for a ride and it didn't cost me anything so....?

Once Spring gets here we'll have to arrange a meetup point! 

Still hoping to visit the haunted Sanatorio in the Sierra Espuna but I need @Skippy to confirm that we can get access.

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Once Spring gets here we'll have to arrange a meetup point! 

Still hoping to visit the haunted Sanatorio in the Sierra Espuna but I need @Skippy to confirm that we can get access.

You’re obsessed with death and destruction aren’t you? Next time I am up that way, I’ll go past and see if it’s possible. I’m pretty sure it’s fenced off for a reason though

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Well, this bloke got in @XTreme

That was 7 years ago though......apparently they've got security patrolling around there now.

Take the dogs up there and wander round.....if you get collared you can say you were trying to catch your dog cos he'd run off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That was 7 years ago though......apparently they've got security patrolling around there now.

Take the dogs up there and wander round.....if you get collared you can say you were trying to catch your dog cos he'd run off.

Can’t take them up there mate, I haven’t got a sidecar. 🤣

• Haha 2