Got the Laar.

Saul

It's a phrase down here for a can't be arsed day.  Definitely got that today, loads to do and can't be arsed to do any of it. 

Sitting here waiting for the rugby to start so I can watch that.   Don't know why really no work last night so it is not as if I am tired.   Loads of songs to learn, set list to compose for my singing group, Hornet to clean, goodies to bolt on the Hornet, blinds to put up fo the devil daughter.  Can't be arsed.  🥴

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I learned a new old expression yesterday, it’s what you say to someone (a woman mostly) that is gossiping too much about someone else’s life, tem cuidado não emprenhes pelos ouvidos, translates to “watch out, don’t go getting pregnant through your ears” :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Saul said:

It's a phrase down here for a can't be arsed day.  Definitely got that today, loads to do and can't be arsed to do any of it. 

Sitting here waiting for the rugby to start so I can watch that.   Don't know why really no work last night so it is not as if I am tired.   Loads of songs to learn, set list to compose for my singing group, Hornet to clean, goodies to bolt on the Hornet, blinds to put up fo the devil daughter.  Can't be arsed.  🥴

We are having a day like that today, went to the metro centre today to get some stuff and get skye out of the house, she had a sleep on the way home, I had a coughing fit which sent me blind for 15-20 seconds again so the wife had to take the wheel till it wore off.

Since we have been home the daughter has been watching her cartoons and me and the wife have been dozing on the sofa with just an ear out for incase the daughter wanted us.

We are both just so tired today

• Like 3