What a Twat!

Tango

7 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

We have a lad on the estate with an electric bike. Christ that thing shifts. He's a very skilful rider as he can wheelie the thing for ages but yes he's going to hit something soon and hopefully injure himself and I'll be the first to laugh at him.

We have a few groups of local Ned’s that use electric bikes now rather than scooters for their criminal activities, a lot of these things will do 70+, they are unregistered of course and the yoof wear balaclavas. Of course the police are not allowed to chase them in case they fall off and get hurt. I’m guessing they are bought with ill gotten gains or stolen. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

We have a few groups of local Ned’s that use electric bikes now rather than scooters for their criminal activities, a lot of these things will do 70+, they are unregistered of course and the yoof wear balaclavas. Of course the police are not allowed to chase them in case they fall off and get hurt. I’m guessing they are bought with ill gotten gains or stolen. 

I think that police can't chase them incase they get hurt should be overturned, they are using them for illegal things so to me they forgo the right to be protected 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think that police can't chase them incase they get hurt should be overturned, they are using them for illegal things so to me they forgo the right to be protected 

It’s a brave new world, everyone except the victims are protected.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s a brave new world, everyone except the victims are protected.

Do a crime and you're rewarded that seems to be the way of the modern world