So Vegas.. Here I come!

Marcel le Moose Fondler

10 hours ago, alfalfa said:

Vegas has to be done at least once in a person's life.  After people watching on the Strip, doing a little bit of Fremont Street, head west to Pahrump and then down into Death Valley.  Ride the valley from south to north, doing Dante's View, and all the other byways.  Check road conditions before heading that way as storms did a lot of damage earlier this year!

From Dante's ViewIMG_7253.thumb.JPG.7386caf8ff0776ec81ee5b3ad9293d1b.JPG

IMG_1997.thumb.JPG.6380724ca5c982ad940c34caacc979f5.JPG

I'll be definitely renting out a Harley... Thanks for the pics.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

I'll be definitely renting out a Harley... Thanks for the pics.. 

In that case, you just have to do DV.  Everyone that flies into Vegas and rents a Harley does it.  But, usually in July. You know, when its a little warmer 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, alfalfa said:

In that case, you just have to do DV.  Everyone that flies into Vegas and rents a Harley does it.  But, usually in July. You know, when its a little warmer 🤣

I'll be there only in March.. Last week to be exact....what the weather like.. Would it still be to cold..? 

Oh my lord my Scottish princess just informed me she wants to find the cul de sac where the sisters wife lived and the house of colt from 90 days and to sit in the seats where they shot national lampoon vacation movie....

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1 

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

my Scottish princess just informed me she wants to find the cul de sac where the sisters wife lived and the house of colt from 90 days and to sit in the seats where they shot national lampoon vacation movie...

This is officially my response, and the laughter took so long it gave me the time to do it:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This is officially my response, and the laughter took so long it gave me the time to do it:

Fuck I have a few months still to get those crazy ideas out of her mind... Anyway you're laughing was something.. Lol.... I enjoyed it... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Fuck I have a few months still to get those crazy ideas out of her mind... Anyway you're laughing was something.. Lol.... I enjoyed it... 

It's you and me here Marcel, all these other guys here are asleep by midnight on a friday!

It's kinda are thing but mostly her ideas.... I've been to Steven king house.. On the Doctor ozz show.. Saw the Pope in new York.. Hardcore pawn that was my idea... I'm glad she didn't get in her mind to find Fidel Castro house in Cuba... 

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's kinda are thing but mostly her ideas.... I've been to Steven king house.. On the Doctor ozz show.. Saw the Pope in new York.. Hardcore pawn that was my idea... I'm glad she didn't get in her mind to find Fidel Castro house in Cuba... 

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

I don't know of half of what you'e talking about dude!

You'll be Vegas, go watch Elvis marry someone then get a bike and go into the desert! Cool stuff going on in the desert, even if it's nothing but starlights. Amazing light there, although maybe not in Vegas.

Trust me! It's the same stars we are all watching, think about it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don't know of half of what you'e talking about dude!

You'll be Vegas, go watch Elvis marry someone then get a bike and go into the desert! Cool stuff going on in the desert, even if it's nothing but starlights.

Trust me! It's the same stars we are all watching, think about it!

Well the bike is definitely on the menu... I'll allocate maybe a couple of days for her to get her qwest in.. But that's it.. 

Just now, Marcel said:

Well the bike is definitely on the menu... I'll allocate maybe a couple of days for her to get her qwest in.. But that's it.. 

I don't know what a qwest is but go in and help her get it!

Lionel Messi Football GIF by FC Barcelona

If you were alone I'd tell you to rent a white GSA and arrive back at the hotel all dusty and looking like a mix of John Wayne, Lucky Luke, Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood. 

But you're not, so there.

Rent a BMW R1250GSA

Marcel, you've got a lady with you, show her a good time! You'll still be able to pass all the Harleys on the freeways or motorways or highways or whatever you call them over there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If you were alone I'd tell you to rent a white GSA and arrive back at the hotel all dusty and looking like a mix of John Wayne, Lucky Luke, Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood. 

But you're not, so there.

Don't think I would go alone... Knowing myself I would get into trouble with you know who... Its sin city afterall.... 

Not sure if they rent out bm... But if I was alone it would be for sure a big adventure bike... 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Don't think I would go alone... Knowing myself I would get into trouble with you know who... Its sin city afterall.... 

Not sure if they rent out bm... But if I was alone it would be for sure a big adventure bike... 

They will rent out a big GSA, and trust me that there is no finer adventure bike to carry a passenger on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Get her on a GS, it's the best for a passenger if you go on rough roads.

Oh I imagine it would be... The roads in Vegas a silky smooth... She just doesn't like the sitting position on the ktm.. To high up.. Narrow seat like a plank.. 

Just now, Marcel said:

Oh I imagine it would be... The roads in Vegas a silky smooth... She just doesn't like the sitting position on the ktm.. To high up.. Narrow seat like a plank.. 

Take the roads and then some dirt roads, and then some trails, a GS's suspension is made for that. And the seat isn't like a KTM's.