The Abandoned Spanish Village of La Junquera

XTreme

16 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Love the wide open vistas. I think that's the biggest downer to riding some of the best roads back here in Wales. Superb biking roads, view? Hedge. Spec's knows all about hedges. Maybe he should retell the old stories ?

Difference here to Wales (apart from weather) is the roads are always empty........and not a speed camera anywhere!

Sad to see, an abandoned place like that.

I like emptiness as much as anyone, but fields should be worked on, and there's nothing wrong with a cafe with some tables outside. 

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Sad to see, an abandoned place like that.

I like emptiness as much as anyone, but fields should be worked on, and there's nothing wrong with a cafe with some tables outside. 

About two thousand of these here Pedro!

Also @XTreme, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are you indeed taking that bike on dirt roads?

I am Bruce on this, I live up north and even though there are some amazing roads here, but eyes need big horizons to stretch their focus and breathe, here I never seem to just go out for a ride.

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Also @XTreme, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are you indeed taking that bike on dirt roads?

I am Bruce on this, I live up north and even though there are some amazing roads here, but eyes need big horizons to stretch their focus and breathe, here I never seem to just go out for a ride.

Sort of dirt roads Pedro.......I get them cleaned up first! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1