Anyone know anything about drones?

Earache

I'd like to get a small drone to take on bike trips with me and to play around with at home. Is the Mavic Mini worth a shit? I like the small size as it'd be easy to pack on the bike. Any other suggestions?

Any of the DJI mini drones will be great, I use a Parrot Anafi as I have a need for a camera that can also point upwards plus I hate having props in the video whe tilted full forward but most people love their Mavic whatever version, just remember to ensure you have solid GPS signal before launching off

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earache said:

Nice! Love those above the clouds shots.

Think I'll go with the Mavic Mini then as it's small enough to carry around.

Thanks for the input!

You can not go wrong with DJI.  I have the Spark, which I think the Mini replaces and it was a great place to start.  The smaller ones can get caught out in the wind a bit more and the image quality might not be the top, but still very nice and easy to use.  I also have a Mavic Air and it is a bit more of everything the Spark isn't, regardless they are so fun.  Enjoy! ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

You can not go wrong with DJI.  I have the Spark, which I think the Mini replaces and it was a great place to start.  The smaller ones can get caught out in the wind a bit more and the image quality might not be the top, but still very nice and easy to use.  I also have a Mavic Air and it is a bit more of everything the Spark isn't, regardless they are so fun.  Enjoy! ?

I just think that if I have anything much bigger than the Mini, then I won't bother to carry it and it'll gather dust on the shelf. Plus it's cheap - just like me..

• Haha 2