Britannia Bike Night.

Saul

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

I aspired to one but never got there, was distracted but other things.  I had an XS750 for awhile which I liked but it was my first big bike and I moved onto something quicker before to long.  

And no I am not ginger I had a girlfriend who was a trainee hairdresser, who fucking ruined my hair 😳

yam750.jpeg

Bullshit, that's from the roots Saul.... can't worm away from that!

Ginge 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

I aspired to one but never got there, was distracted but other things.  I had an XS750 for awhile which I liked but it was my first big bike and I moved onto something quicker before to long.  

And no I am not ginger I had a girlfriend who was a trainee hairdresser, who fucking ruined my hair 😳

yam750.jpeg

dumb and dumber harry GIF

Canny resemblance 😆 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

dumb and dumber harry GIF

Canny resemblance 😆 

Fuck off it's bad enough my daughter thinks I look like a monkey in that picture, little bitch.  It was 1982 FFS that was the fashion.  🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Saul said:

Fuck off it's bad enough my daughter thinks I look like a monkey in that picture, little bitch.  It was 1982 FFS that was the fashion.  🤣

That's class Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Slated by your daughter for a 40 year old picture. 

Best not let her join here then eh Saul, there'd be no getting away from it 

• Haha 2

Just now, busabeast said:

That's class Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Slated by your daughter for a 40 year old picture. 

Best not let her join here then eh Saul, there'd be no getting away from it 

I wouldn't dare she would go through you lot of soft fuckers like a dose of salts, evil little witch most of the time.   My favourite obviously.  🤣     

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm sure she will do well with both yours and the ladies group's guidance. 

And with being a horse rider she will already have the coordination needed for a bike, and I'm sure to a point the horse has bought her not to target fixate even if a horse is a live animal with its own thoughts unlike a bike.

It sounds like she will go far in the biking world, with I hope none or limited unscheduled laydowns.

She is picking it up quickly, she is the sort of kid that when she focuses on something she will do it.   Christ she gave up Karate because, sparing was for pussys, and nobody would spar with her because she wouldn't lighten up.  Also to be considered is how much trouble can she get in on a CB125.   Hopefully by the time she gets her Mod2 she will have learn't a lot, including riding to the conditions.  
Already be down once and landed on her face.  
IMG_2214.thumb.jpeg.480c8fae33ab3eec59151be61a6498d8.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Saul said:

She is picking it up quickly, she is the sort of kid that when she focuses on something she will do it.   Christ she gave up Karate because, sparing was for pussys, and nobody would spar with her because she wouldn't light up.  Also to be considered is how much trouble can she get in on a CB125.   Hopefully by the time she gets her Mod2 she will have learn't a lot, including riding to the conditions.  

Probably more trouble than she would on a bigger bike 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Probably more trouble than she would on a bigger bike 

We shall see but I have several months before her birthday to teach her some sense.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Saul said:

We shall see but I have several months before her birthday to teach her some sense.  

I meant the overall capability of a 125, all the power to get in to trouble not enough to get you out of it, im sure her common sense will prevail

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

She'll be fine. Girls aren't idiots on bikes like young blokes are! 😉👍

There’s also male bikers to worry about, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Whoever gets her hand im sure will have hit the jackpot 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

That doesn't worry me so much with her, she has such a dominant character I worry more for the safety of her future partner.   Her normal demeanor is angry little person, add into the mix the sort of focus ADHD gives you, she aint no victim and never will be.    

• Like 2