Bastards

Cupid Stunt

16 minutes ago, zzzak said:

That's one image, the fact remains that she is a Rothschild which is why politicians fawn over her and her climate lies.

No, that's just one that I already knew about, if your source is rotten you have to have doubt about not just other images but the editorial content too, Jeees, can't people think for themselves now?

16 hours ago, Nute said:

I was in Iceland a few weeks ago, spent a few days touring round looking at things including glaciers. There are a few big permanent ice cap type things with various glaciers passing down through surrounding mountains from them. I cannot recall the exact distances but guides told us that those that we saw were now several kilometres shorter than they were a few years back. It's not proof of climate change but it would seem to indicate that something is happening. Im not interested in getting into an argument about the pro's/cons of it, just my 50 cents

50 cent burt GIF

• Haha 2

On 17/03/2023 at 08:40, Cupid Stunt said:

No, that's just one that I already knew about, if your source is rotten you have to have doubt about not just other images but the editorial content too, Jeees, can't people think for themselves now?

Maybe this will help, one photo doesn't stop the matter.