4th Weekend in January!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I don't know yet. The whole site is surrounded by hoarding, so can't see any nooks, crannies or squeezy spaces yet. There is an area of motorcycle parking belonging to the new hospital behind our building, but that has permit signs and is walked through constantly by the great unwashed. And by great unwashed I mean, down and outs, drug addicts, drunks, scooter riding phone thieves etc. You can see how close we are to the new hospital, that's the side of the new town hall behind the wooden hoarding. It has this side and the front which are not fenced off to me. The front is the cycle super highway, cameras watch and fine people crossing over it. There is a lift for cyclists down to the 70 cycle spaces, I am wondering how large a lift it is!!!!

image.png.dab0a65b269c2b34be2f0c5f9122b920.png

Time for a smaller bike maybe?

Mandi gone off to Singapore for 10 days with work.

Now going to the front room to smash some music out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Four weeks on and i'm just about over the flu, got my energy back and feeling good, might be because i haven't worked any overtime this week and we all got a pay rise today starting from the end of last month so all my overtime will be at the new rate.:dancebanana: As for the weekend i have to check over the marmite wagon for the MOT next week i know there's a light out and the bonnet had defrosted a bit so its now on charge, I also have to change a headlight lamp on the wife's car and there's a light out on the daughters car and that will need the battery charged as she flattened it in the week by leaving the interior light on. For Christmas i bought the XR a new clutch so i will be changing that as well and i may actually start a bike not started one since i think the end of November.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Four weeks on and i'm just about over the flu,

Three weeks here and still struggling.......mainly with the cough cos I've injured my stomach and back muscles!

• Like 1

I felt well enough to go into work today.  I had to go out in the van to collect some wheels from the powder coaters in Devizes and then take some stuff to the metal guys for passivating.  I feel totally shagged now, cold and my legs are shaking, perhaps I'm not over it yet

sully-sick.gif.c133fd84fd0f2e6f3183a211580bbd88.gif

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I feel totally shagged now, cold and my legs are shaking, perhaps I'm not over it yet

There's no quick exit out of this one Bob!

My boy in NL said a mate of his (late 20's) in Britain ended up getting hospitalised

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I felt well enough to go into work today.  I had to go out in the van to collect some wheels from the powder coaters in Devizes and then take some stuff to the metal guys for passivating.  I feel totally shagged now, cold and my legs are shaking, perhaps I'm not over it yet

sully-sick.gif.c133fd84fd0f2e6f3183a211580bbd88.gif

Check your testicle...they might be blue...

• Haha 3