Bagnaia vs Marquez, with international commentary

Pedro

I realize this link is blocked, but I think you can see it on youtube if you click the link. It's the last three laps of the Aragon GP this year, and the great battle in which Marc Marquez tries to repeatedly pass Pecco Bagnaia only to be passed back by Pecco.

The fun thing about this clip is that the commentary alternates between the enthusiastic but neutral English oficial MotoGP world transmission, to the very analytical French, to someone speaking Spanish, to the Italians in which one of them is absolutely loosing his shit over Pecco holding his own! :classic_laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I realize this link is blocked, but I think you can see it on youtube if you click the link. It's the last three laps of the Aragon GP this year, and the great battle in which Marc Marquez tries to repeatedly pass Pecco Bagnaia only to be passed back by Pecco.

The fun thing about this clip is that the commentary alternates between the enthusiastic but neutral English oficial MotoGP world transmission, to the very analytical French, to someone speaking Spanish, to the Italians in which one of them is absolutely loosing his shit over Pecco holding his own! :classic_laugh: 

Amazing fun!!! No one can touch the italian commentator!! Great passion. Great racing.

• Like 1