Show us your favorite gloves

MooN

Went through several pairs of these Dainese Poon summer gloves, they're like a thick motocross glove mix with a touring glove, supper soft but hardly any protection on them:

IMG_7721.thumb.jpeg.56be92c767119464250ac7c211ca9b9c.jpeg

Bought these a couple of months ago, I like them because the palm part is stitched on with the seams outwards.  I wanted the full black ones but tried on a few pairs and the black ones didn't fit well.

IMG_7720.thumb.jpeg.7389c8cfbb330db5ac05456a5035faff.jpeg

• Like 2

In the cold bit of the year I am using a knackered pair of ex German Luftwaffe grey leather gloves. They are very hard to get now and my favourite pair is more holes than glove. I managed to get three pairs from a shop in Exeter a few years ago, sometimes I wear them but I usually go back to the holey pair. In warm weather I wear any old motocross gloves that I can find.  If it dips below zero degrees I might use a pair of those two fingered Pathan gloves, but only until I get to the city when I switch back to the grey ones.

https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/outdoor-clothing/gloves-accessories/german-grey-leather-luftwaffe-425817.html

• Like 1

I 've been wearing the Dainese Four Stroke Evo gloves for a few years now - usually get 3-4 years out of a pair.

Not waterproof (rarely rains here), vented and all leather.

And they come in a size 3XL for my petite, dainty little hands.

Dainese Four Stroke Evo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/06/2020 at 12:39, XTreme said:

Favourite Gloves? :classic_unsure:

If Suzuki made branded gloves they'd be cheap as fuck and made up from spare bits of other gloves. 

The Kawasaki ones fall apart after two rides.

• Haha 2

Depends, how fuckin cold is it? Left to right, snowmobile mittons, for when, its fucking cold, next up are aerostiches Elkskin gloves with merino wool linning, for when its kinda fucking cold. Next are unlinned aeorstich elkskin's for when its fuckin nice butt not to fucking hot. Next up are my mesh gloves, for when its fucking hot. Last up are aeorostiches elkskin "roper" gloves for if i ever want to be a fuckin cowboy. I should have been a fuckin cowboy....:littleguy:

DSCN0500.thumb.jpeg.f3d4ca3187cc285230a95380db975d9c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 13/06/2020 at 12:39, XTreme said:

Favourite Gloves? :classic_unsure:

If Suzuki made branded gloves they'd be cheap as fuck and made up from spare bits of other gloves. 

you mean a pair of parts bin specials :classic_biggrin: