Hi  :wave:

My name is Michelle (aka: The Grasshopper) 🦗 

Welcome to Grasshopper's Ride, the adventures of a mild mannered, middle-aged bookkeeper on a motorcycle. Highlighting the beautiful ☀️ Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada.

-------------------------------------------

Let's start with an Intro!

With my bike down for repairs, I have a bit of extra time on my hands. So I have prepared a trailer for my YouTube Channel, Grasshopper's Ride.  😎

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWHkOm8ZDUQ8XzdHkbM9ng?view_as=subscriber

Have a watch, it's silly, funky and just good fun on two wheels. Have a great week everyone!

I'll post other videos here for your viewing pleasure. :littleguy:  Unless everyone starts throwing rocks at me, then I'll quietly retreat back into the forest again.....lol

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks, I have found I really enjoy editing.  ?

What a coincidence -  I have found that I really suck at editing.?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a few weeks now since I was able to truly adventure with my Himalayan Bagheera and I sure do miss it.  I find myself watching some previous videos just to relive the moments, one reason I enjoy making the ride videos.  Here is one from a great adventurous ride.  The needed part is days away so new rides will come soon. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I always carry something like this for that bit of unscheduled trail maintenance 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bahco-Laplander-Folding-Saw-396LAP/dp/B0001IX7OW/ref=asc_df_B0001IX7OW/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=222086461140&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12350510019827449991&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007453&hvtargid=pla-385867917582&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

But i had to resort to something larger a few months ago when i came across this, i struggled to get the fat 650 through there

IMG_8904.thumb.JPG.8982e4cce2fecc04d770af3798277721.JPG

but after a return visit you can now get a bus through there ?

IMG_8913.thumb.JPG.4ce77a3198558eeb87657c89d9d2a418.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's a nice dead end to arrive at ? As for not being able to use your bike because your waiting for parts Its worse for me i have five working bikes but not allowed to go anywhere on them :classic_sad:

That is a bummer....I know I shouldn't whine considering how many people who have not been able to ride for months.  I can still borrow a bike once a week at least. Hopefully you can ride again soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

That is a bummer....I know I shouldn't whine considering how many people who have not been able to ride for months.  I can still borrow a bike once a week at least. Hopefully you can ride again soon.

I did have a sneaky ride last weekend to relieve the stress but all that done was make me want to ride more :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I always carry something like this for that bit of unscheduled trail maintenance 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bahco-Laplander-Folding-Saw-396LAP/dp/B0001IX7OW/ref=asc_df_B0001IX7OW/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=222086461140&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12350510019827449991&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007453&hvtargid=pla-385867917582&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

But i had to resort to something larger a few months ago when i came across this, i struggled to get the fat 650 through there

lol.....yes I am fully prepared now.  That was our first day on the trails and we were just so excited to ride we forgot about such tools.  It made for a good memory...?

Awesome clearing job by the way.....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

IMG_8904.thumb.JPG.8982e4cce2fecc04d770af3798277721.JPG

but after a return visit you can now get a bus through there ?

IMG_8913.thumb.JPG.4ce77a3198558eeb87657c89d9d2a418.JPG

Usk lanes Fred ?

35 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Story of my life Pete i'm always in some form of shit its just the depth that varies :classic_laugh:

Well at least you're not Cardiff Fred! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I used to ride through mud too, got old quick. You don’t have a choice, though, I think? Do you know what dust is? :classic_laugh:

We don't get dust often, when we do its only good when your on your own, when your not you cant see or breath and your bikes filter gets clogged quicker 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is it fixed now Michelle?

This video is from May, had some time to work on my footage lately.  I spent all yesterday working on the most ridiculous after thought on any bike ever.  The ABS was added to meet regulations, so they stuffed it into a silly spot.  I finally got the line routed and on and now I'm worried it isn't tight enough.  The true test is to take it out today and get it hot.  If I don't have a shower of brake fluid I will be one happy girl.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1