2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Two-Track Travel Through The Trees 🌲

Riding the main forest service roads around the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia offers hours of great riding, but I do love venturing off the main roads onto the two-track side roads.

They always offer some fun exploring and new adventures. 😊🌲. This time of year is even more enjoyable as the forest is lush and green around you as you ride through. 🌿

Β 

Really liked that, my bike would be happy enough on those roads. And those forests are amazing.Β 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

A Walk to the Lake through a British Columbia Rainforest 🌲

Take a lovely walk through a rainforest in British Columbia, Canada to a calm lake to enjoy the view. The day is sunny with some clouds in the sky and a warmth in the breeze. The forest is lush and the path is easy to follow, allowing you to look around and enjoy being a part of the forest for a moment of your day. 🌿

Β 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

A Walk to the Lake through a British Columbia Rainforest 🌲

Take a lovely walk through a rainforest in British Columbia, Canada to a calm lake to enjoy the view. The day is sunny with some clouds in the sky and a warmth in the breeze. The forest is lush and the path is easy to follow, allowing you to look around and enjoy being a part of the forest for a moment of your day. 🌿

Β 

Great vid Michelle!

@bobonelegΒ will be along shortly to warn you that some maniac may be lying in wait to bum you!

Humour Facepalm GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Great vid Michelle!

@bobonelegΒ will be along shortly to warn you that some maniac may be lying in wait to bum you!

Humour Facepalm GIF

It’s a beautiful forest, not some abandoned shit in dago landΒ 

Anyway, dagos like welshies with ginger pubes , you are extremely vulnerable 😬

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It’s a beautiful forest, not some abandoned shit in dago landΒ 

Anyway, dagos like welshies with ginger pubes , you are extremely vulnerable 😬

You'll be OK then Michelle.......no bumming for you!Β :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Rainforest Ride Log August 27, 2021 - Royal Enfield Himalayan

After the first full day of proper rain in months, it seemed suiting to go for a ride through the rainforest. The late summer air was cool and fresh and the roads were in the perfect condition for a leisurely ride.

The corridor of trees seemed to go on without end, it starts to mesmerise you and draw you in. 🌲🌲

Eyes on the road Grasshopper! πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Rainforest Ride Log August 27, 2021 - Royal Enfield Himalayan

After the first full day of proper rain in months, it seemed suiting to go for a ride through the rainforest. The late summer air was cool and fresh and the roads were in the perfect condition for a leisurely ride.

The corridor of trees seemed to go on without end, it starts to mesmerise you and draw you in. 🌲🌲

Eyes on the road Grasshopper! πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

Excellent Michelle......weird how it looks like the bike is bending though!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Excellent Michelle......weird how it looks like the bike is bending though!

Thanks.Β πŸ™‚.Β 

It is the 360 camera footage.Β  I am using it a bit too much these days, but I like the feeling of the footage, reminds me of the ride more.

But I should really switch up the cameras for a change.

• Like 2

Summer Days Gone By

As the warm days of summer start to fade into cooler evenings and crisp mornings in the northern hemisphere, I thought it would be fun to do a short video to capture the feeling of the sun in the forest and the wispy clouds rolling by on those warm summer days that have now gone by. 🌞

Β 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Summer Days Gone By

As the warm days of summer start to fade into cooler evenings and crisp mornings in the northern hemisphere, I thought it would be fun to do a short video to capture the feeling of the sun in the forest and the wispy clouds rolling by on those warm summer days that have now gone by. 🌞

Β 

Fantastic Michelle!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Summer Days Gone By

Β 

That is so similar to where i live but obviously on a much larger scale, i think Canada is one of the few places i could live without feeling homesick

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That is so similar to where i live but obviously on a much larger scale, i think Canada is one of the few places i could live without feeling homesick

Very similar indeed.Β  I feel that way about Wales, I could live there.Β πŸ™‚

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You'd probably feel a claustrophobic here as its a bit smallΒ 

Normally, for most Canadians that would be true.Β Β But I live on a small coastal area only accessibleΒ by ferry or plane....

So I KNOW SMALL........TRUST ME!!......Only one main road here, hence why I took to the gravel, a lot moreΒ options.Β πŸ™‚

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

An October Jaunt

Autumn is my favourite time of year to ride. Not too hot, not too cold, Goldilocks style all the way. Just right! 😊 But perhaps without the bears....

So on a beautiful October day it seemed logical to journey out on the Himalayan for a short but enjoyable October jaunt. The autumn forest is lovely to ride through and the cool air makes the bike feel like it could go all day. Clear views, a simple single and sweet road conditions, makes for one happy Grasshopper!

Happy Autumn πŸπŸ‚

Safe Travels Everyone! 🏍️ 😎 πŸ¦—

Β 

• Like 4